31 days of powerful prayer. Day 29:Powerful prayers from the Bible

, , No Comments
Maybe the simplest form of prayer is praying the Word-
all it takes is reading or even better memorizing words in the Bible and 
then we can pray them in a personal way.
In the Bible there are many prayers that had great power when they were prayed for the first time, but  these prayers are powerful even today.
God's promises are for you! 
And God loves when we know His Word and pray it back to Him.
So let's have a look to some of the prayers when can find from the Scripture and
what we can pray too.

"GOD'S WORD DOES PROVIDE ANSWERS, DIRECTION,
AND PRAYER STRATEGIES FOR EVERY SITUATION WE
FACE."
-Joyce Meyer

Prayer of Jabez  

“Oh that you would bless me and enlarge my territory! Let your hand be with me, and keep me from harm so that I will be free from pain.” 

– 1 Chronicles 4:10

Prayer of Moses
  "Now therefore, if I have found favor in your sight, please show me now your ways, that I may know you in order to find favor in your sight."
-Exodus 33:13 

Mary's prayer 
 "Oh, how I praise the Lord.  How I rejoice in God my Savior! For he took notice of his lowly servant girl, and now generation after generation forever shall call me blest of God. For he, the mighty Holy One, has done great things to me."
-Luke 1:46 -49

Jesus's Prayer 

“Father, I thank you that you have heard me. I know that you always hear me."  

– John 11:42

Samson's Prayer


“O Lord Jehovah, remember me again—please strengthen me...
-Judges 16:28 
 -when someone is sick pray: For I am the Lord who heals you. -Exodus 15:26
-when you weary and going through a season of difficulty: He gives power to the weak,
And to those who have no might He increases strength. -Isaiah 40:29
-when your mouth is getting you in the trouble: Set a guard, O Lord, over my mouth;
Keep watch over the door of my lips. -Psalm 141:3
-when you are afraid: Fear not, for I am with you;Be not dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you,Yes, I will help you,I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’-Isaiah 41:10
-When you are too stressed: Give your burdens to the Lord. He will carry them. He will not permit the godly to slip or fall. -Psalm 55:22
-When you are discouraged about your future: There is hope for your future, says the Lord. -Jeremiah 31:17 
For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord. They are plans for good and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. -Jeremiah 29:11

These are only few samples,but you can really find a Bible verse that provides
you answer and direction; just search them from the Bible!
 Let God's Word be a vital part of your prayers!

 




 
 

 




0 commenti:

Posta un commento