31 days of powerful prayer. Day 31:May I pray for you?

, , No Comments
Here we are:today is the last day of the project 31 days of powerful prayer.
I'm very thankful...God has taught me many things during this month and
I hope you too have received something encouraging to your prayer life. 
Always remember that God loves to hear from you and
His supernatural power can handle any kind of difficulty, dilemma or
discouragement.
Your prayer is a conversation with your heavenly Father.
He hears you when you pray,
and He answers you when you ask questions.
Tell God what you need and thank Him for all He has done for you!

I don't know if you have been following my posts during the whole
month or if you are just visiting my blog today- 
but anyways today I want to pray for you, my reader!

And if you have some specific prayer request don't hesitate to
write it to me on the comment section and I'll pray for your
request specifically. 

Dear heavenly Father,
 I thank you for this month of teaching us about the prayer.
Thank you that you love to hear from us.
Talking with you helps us to be close to you and have
a deeper relationship with you.
Father I pray that the person who is reading this post
right now could have a deeper and unshakeable relationship with you.
I pray that we would have a strong desire to know you more.
Thank you for love for us and help us to comprehend the depth of your care and concern for us.
Thank you for your guidance.
I ask you to guide us in our decisions, thoughts,words and mindset
so that we can live the life you God has purposed for us.
Thank you Father that when we need hope, you are our hope.
When we are weak, you are our strength.
When we are weary, you are our resting place.
When we need healing, you are our healer.
When we seek protection, you are your shield.
Thank you Father that you fill our every need.
I ask you to fill my reader right now with your love,
with your joy, with your strength, with your peace,
and with your Holy Spirit. 
Help us to pray powerfully and worship you.
Thank you that you will lead us closer to you.
I pray in Jesus' name.

May the Lord bless and protect you; 
may the Lord’s face radiate with joy because of you; 
may he be gracious to you, show you his favor, and give you his peace.
-Numbers 6:24-26

God bless you! I send you a big hug.
 
 
 




0 commenti:

Posta un commento