31 days to encourage yourself - Day 29

, , No Comments

Blessed are those who fear the Lord.
-Psalm 112:1
 
When you grant a blessing, O Lord, it is an eternal blessing!
-1 Chronicles 17:27 

God always wants to bless you but and if you want to live a blessed life, the key is to 
observe to do according to all that is written in the Bible.

And it's important to understand that the purpose of God's blessing in to enable you
to be a great channel to bless others.
YOU ARE BLESSED TO BE A BLESSING!

"I have been given all the magnificent promises in the Word of God.I sow blessings bountifully and therefore I reap blessings bountifully.I always look for ways I can bless others."
-Patricia King 


31 days to encourage yourself!Take daily 1 encouragement pill!

 


0 commenti:

Posta un commento