31 days without stress- day 17

, , No Comments

As our thoughts are important so are our words!
Actually the words we speak are more important than we may realize.
In Proverbs 18:21 it's written:

Life and death are in the power of the tongue,
and those who love it will eat its fruit.

So words are very important!
They can for example teach, inform, rebuke, compel, and encourage. 
In short, words can change people’s lives...
Your words greatly influence the course of your life—relationships, career, dreams...
Your words can change your life! 

If we really understand the power of words 
you can change the way you talk!
I think the verse you can see written in the image above is powerful:
every word is a gift!
God gave us the precious gift of speech and with His help 
your words can be used as powerful tools in your life, 
as well as to bless others.  
So...Don't underestimate the power of words but 
simply start speaking words of victory...
Remember our motto from the first day of the this project without stress?
I am too blessed to be stressed!
This is a good start...

Lord,you have commanded me to choose my words carefully so
please show me the ways I need to change  the way I talk and
help me not to say negative words 
but to speak words of victory and encouragement 
into my life and into lives of others.
Amen.

 
 

 

0 commenti:

Posta un commento